Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fair Hill is when???????

OK, not like it would be my first race this season, but seriously, when did the season sneak up on us so quickly? Two weeks? Are you kidding me??

This is the first season that I am not in race read condition for April. I decided, after speaking with a local hammer (Sanford anyone?) that it might be better to have my conditioning last longer than through May 10th. I have done a lot more base than the last few years and I am looking futher into the season. I must admit that I am uncomfortable about the idea of easing into the season, but I think it is going to work out well for me.

Gotta go train now!

2 comments:

CB2 said...

Let's see, how did you season start, oh yeah with a Cat1 victory...

Fort James said...

Thank you kind Sir.

Hopefully it will drive me to some new things this season.